[#[email protected]] MASS LOGGER <INTELLIGENT KEYLOGGER> <35+ PASS RECOVERY> <PANEL-FTP-EMAIL>

NYANxCAT

Rep
ᴛʀᴜsᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴇʀ

Credits: 8

MOST POWERFUL LOGGER & RECOVERY TOOL

Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Yandex, 360 Browser, QQ Browser, Edge Chromium, Comodo Dragon, CoolNovo, SRWare Iron, Torch Browser, Brave Browser, Iridium Browser, 7Star, Amigo, CentBrowser, Chedot, CocCoc, Elements Browser, Epic Privacy Browser, Kometa, Orbitum, Sputnik, uCozMedia, Vivaldi, Sleipnir 6, Citrio, Coowon, Liebao Browser, QIP Surf

Apps: Windows Serial Key, Telegram, Discord, NordVPN, FileZilla, Thunderbird, Foxmail, Outlook, Pidgin

Delivery: Secure PHP Panel & FTP & Email

Anti's: Honeypot, VMware, Sandboxie, Debug, MemoryScan

Initial release: 1.2.0.0 [April/26/2020]
Current release: 1.3.7.0 [June/9/2020]

Coded By: NYAN CAT

[/align]

FAQ
Q- I don't have a bulletproof host to use the PHP panel
A- We can offer you a cheap bulletproof domain & host

Q- Auto buy?
A- Yes! once a contract is open, I will give you an auto-buy link. Payment is BTC only

Q- Does it recover passwords from the latest update of Firefox and Google chrome?
A- Yes!

Q- What is "Search and upload" Feature?
A- MassLogger will search and upload any file that matches your settings.
For example, If your setting is ".jpg, .txt, .doc" it will search for these extensions, and then send it to your Email/FTP.

Q- How to get support?
A- After payment, you will receive my discord account, from there I shall assist you.

TOS
By using MassLogger, you are agreeing to the following:
1. I am (MassLogger author) not responsible for any actions, and or damages, caused by MassLogger. You (the customer) holds full responsibility for your actions.
2. You may only use the MassLogger features with an agreement between you and your clients.
3. Distribute binary files of MassLogger with the intention of causing harm and compromising privacy is highly illegal.
4. Sharing bin or key is not allowed. If you want to sell/transfer your key then please contact me first.
5. All sales are final. No refunds will be given.
6. You are not allowed to post problems on the thread or sales trash. If you have problems then kindly contact me on discord or PM.
7. Support can be refused if the customer is being disrespectful and rude
8. I have the right to end the project at any time without any notice.
9. Breaking the TOS will result in an immediate license ban.
10. I reserve the right to modify these terms of use at any time without warning or notice.
By buying MassLogger, you automatically agree to the above.