How did you found us?

outplayed

Rep
Administrator

Credits: 127

• Gift Upgrade
  • Genius
  • Buy me a Coffee!

We wanna know how did u find us, and your opinion about our community !!!:smart:

8dRd4kJ4

Rep
Eleaks Member

Credits: 12

Through duckduckgo, and a few times through google dorks. Some of your hidden content on database leaks were revealed in cached sites without an account.

I personally don't understand the requirement to reply to a thread to see hidden content, leads to alot of spam posts and poor quality dialogue; but most websites do this system now ... forums don't seem to be about communicating with like minded people anymore. At least this site isn't a credit based system yet haha.

outplayed

Rep
Administrator

Credits: 127

• Gift Upgrade
  • Genius
  • Buy me a Coffee!

Through duckduckgo, and a few times through google dorks. Some of your hidden content on database leaks were revealed in cached sites without an account.

I personally don't understand the requirement to reply to a thread to see hidden content, leads to alot of spam posts and poor quality dialogue; but most websites do this system now ... forums don't seem to be about communicating with like minded people anymore. At least this site isn't a credit based system yet haha.
Maybe in a future we cosiderate to, take out that option but right now is important to us, bounce rate, engagement and more thing, but thx for your opinion!

ProBro

Rep
Eleaks Member

Credits: 0

Google brought me here.
Feel luck to be a member of this community

kaido

Rep
Eleaks Member

Credits: 6

while searching for leaked databases :pepo:

vdvr

Rep
Eleaks Member

Credits: 6

Google search, but it is hard, this days to find a good forum. Glad i have found you.

bulgaro76

Rep
Eleaks Member

Credits: 9

I found you through Google while looking for some database dumps. Think i've found the right place.

Zors

Rep
Eleaks Member

Credits: 5

Found you guys through google, looking for a specific db dump. You were 1 of 2 sites that have it :)

travisbott

Rep
Eleaks Member

Credits: 28

I was looking for an ebook, found it, I decided to share some of my leaks to the comunity:pepeglad: