Information Mods applications

outplayed

Rep
Administrator

Credits: 243

Due to recent events we have decided to seek for a few more helping hands to maintain the forum, we require additional help from our members. We are currently looking for a member that will be promoted to Moderator, who needs to help us maintain peace on the forum and help it grow even more.

The duties that a Trial Moderator is required to fulfill are the following:
  • --Find Spammers / Leechers / Multis
  • --Maintain peace and order in the shoutbox
  • --Clean the forum from malware and spam
  • --You have to be mature and handle situations professionally
  • --You have to contribute towards the forum with your threads/posts
  • --Seek ways to invite more members to the forum

Requirements:

• Plus 1 year on the Forum
  • Over 18 y/o
  • Extremely good behavior ( no warnings , or expired bans)

Let your Message over here and tell us why we should pick you up, this thread gonna be open for 15 days after that we gonna announce our new mods.

Lamborghini

Rep
Eleaks Member

Credits: 63

Choose me, because almost all my posts are threads and tutorials,i am good at reporting old threads ,I am active everyday 6 or 8 hours and its counting.

Johnny Law

Rep
Legendary

Credits: 6

I've setup and few different forums in the past.

I'd be interested in helping you guys out with your project here.

metanvn

Rep
CloseUp

Credits: 67

I hope I will be choose on this position! I worked in a big forum about xxx from my country as Mod and I think I have experience on this position

Surtains

Rep
Legendary

Credits: 75

Choose me, because almost all my posts are threads and tutorials,i am good at reporting old threads ,I am active everyday 6 or 8 hours and its counting.
you're just built different

gianstocco

Rep
Eleaks Member

Credits: 29

I keep getting charged $25 every week by a company called OxaByte which I'm guessing is you guys.

I need this to STOP NOW.

I will be asking my bank to file an investigation as these charges are NOT authorized by me by any means.

Consider this a cease and desist. If you do not, I will be following up with Legal Action and Arbritage.

RedRose

Rep
Eleaks Member

Credits: 25

i can help you for scan malaware and know who spam and scam here and can stay like 6 hour everyday online

Courvix

Rep
Legendary

Credits: 4

I haven't had an account on this forum for over a year, however, I've known of the forum and been around the forums for a couple of years now. I've been on MPGH since 2016 and I'm familiar with what goes on and is expected of a moderator on a forum of this nature. There is a lot of spam and scams that are circulated throughout the forms and I'd love to be a part of the moderation team responsible for cleaning that up. I haven't posted much yet, but plan to in the future. If you're interested in promoting me to moderator I'd be open to speaking with you over discord and go into a more detailed interview.

ghyUhyg

Rep
Eleaks Member

Credits: 1

Due to recent events we have decided to seek for a few more helping hands to maintain the forum, we require additional help from our members. We are currently looking for a member that will be promoted to Moderator, who needs to help us maintain peace on the forum and help it grow even more.

Requirements:

• Over 18 y/o

Let your Message over here and tell us why we should pick you up, this thread gonna be open for 15 days after that we gonna announce our new mods.
nice

ghyUhyg

Rep
Eleaks Member

Requirements:

• Over 18 y/o

nice

kk47

Rep
Legendary

Credits: 9

Hi admin
I have done payment 30$ for legendary upgrade by btc but my acc is still not upgraded plz check it

JiminyCrickets

Rep

Credits: 10

Hello,

I know I am new here, but I feel as though I'd be a great edition to your community because I have previous experience as a staff member at various platforms, including forums and Discord chat servers. I am also good friends with a lot of popular gaming community heads. Most of my friends are developers and reverse engineers. I was staff of a Discord service that brought in quite a bit of money. And some good friends of mine were supposed to work on floraiN's (the previous owner of Cracked.to) new service, so I have spoken to him in the past. I have friends who enjoy exploiting websites and games as well, some of which possess RCE's in different games. I also know some people who make quite a bit of money doing some activities I won't speak too much on. I'll let you ponder on that. Overall, I have/had good, and well respected friends in a lot of communities, some of which are sadly incarcerated or have had articles written on them.

I am good at communication, and I am articulate. I am currently working on another project with with a group of close friends of a different community, and I could potentially use some of the funds to assist with giveaways here and maybe even assist financially. I am good with business management, acting as a business head at previous services, and I have the full ability to think sharply and logically, all while being professional. I enjoy being a team player and assisting others, and I feel like I have a lot to offer here if your community would let me.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity. I hope to speak with your administration team soon.

SierraKaser

Rep
Eleaks Member

Requirements:

• Over 18 y/o

I would love to help out and keep this place clean and safe from viruses and ransom ware and i also see a few flaws within the site aswell