Information Mods applications

outplayed

Rep
Administrator

Credits: 242

Staff Team
Due to recent events we have decided to seek for a few more helping hands to maintain the forum, we require additional help from our members. We are currently looking for a member that will be promoted to Moderator, who needs to help us maintain peace on the forum and help it grow even more.

The duties that a Trial Moderator is required to fulfill are the following:
  • --Find Spammers / Leechers / Multis
  • --Maintain peace and order in the shoutbox
  • --Clean the forum from malware and spam
  • --You have to be mature and handle situations professionally
  • --You have to contribute towards the forum with your threads/posts
  • --Seek ways to invite more members to the forum

Requirements:

• Plus 1 year on the Forum
  • Over 18 y/o
  • Extremely good behavior ( no warnings , or expired bans)

Let your Message over here and tell us why we should pick you up, this thread gonna be open for 15 days after that we gonna announce our new mods.

Lamborghini

Rep
Legendary

Credits: 57

Choose me, because almost all my posts are threads and tutorials,i am good at reporting old threads ,I am active everyday 6 or 8 hours and its counting.

Johnny Law

Rep
Legendary

Credits: 6

I've setup and few different forums in the past.

I'd be interested in helping you guys out with your project here.

metanvn

Rep
CloseUp

Credits: 55

I hope I will be choose on this position! I worked in a big forum about xxx from my country as Mod and I think I have experience on this position

Anoncentral

Rep
Eleaks Member

Credits: 41

i would love to join the team! im highly qualified :)

Surtains

Rep
Legendary

Credits: 44

Choose me, because almost all my posts are threads and tutorials,i am good at reporting old threads ,I am active everyday 6 or 8 hours and its counting.
you're just built different

FlossyAF

Rep
Fear no one

Credits: 22

Wish I found this forum earlier. Good luck to who ever gets the position! We really do need some active moderators in here.

Zero-Tolerance

Rep
https://discord.gg/dRDhT2WJ5m

I wish i had seen this earlier in the year. ive seen so much waste on the forum with outdated or flooded posts containing the same as always, multiple posting of the same thing in every change, 5x a day if not more, i have reported some but they are still there. If i had the chance to be part of the team i will get this forum cleaned up and remove duplications and set rules about posting. 1) posts can only be bumped and not duplicated, duplication of posts will be removed and member will be warned. 2) repeat offenders will lose the ability to use forum regardless member or sub member (rules are rules) 3) dedicated post sections with requirements (stops people joining and posting rubbish same day)

with a full active team this forum can be swept on a daily basis. this is just a couple ideas ive been thinking about for a while on this forum. oh and as for getting people to join im very wide on platforms tiktok,youtube,discord,facebook,twitter,twitch. anyway thanks for reading this :)

FlossyAF

Rep
Fear no one

I wish i had seen this earlier in the year. ive seen so much waste on the forum with outdated or flooded posts containing the same as always, multiple posting of the same thing in every change, 5x a day if not more, i have reported some but they are still there. If i had the chance to be part of the team i will get this forum cleaned up and remove duplications and set rules about posting. 1) posts can only be bumped and not duplicated, duplication of posts will be removed and member will be warned. 2) repeat offenders will lose the ability to use forum regardless member or sub member (rules are rules) 3) dedicated post sections with requirements (stops people joining and posting rubbish same day)

with a full active team this forum can be swept on a daily basis. this is just a couple ideas ive been thinking about for a while on this forum. oh and as for getting people to join im very wide on platforms tiktok,youtube,discord,facebook,twitter,twitch. anyway thanks for reading this :)
I have been trying to get an admin/moderators attention for a while now. I was saying the same thing. This forum has potential to be much more, but with all the spam/etc it's going to hurt without a good moderator.

@Cookies Can you please address this!

Zero-Tolerance

Rep

This forum has alot of potential, spam and non working,bugged,trojan tools is what drives people away from this forum. People come here and spam the shit out of this forum and makes it look messy. The tools on the forum people download and find out they are bugged or not working at all so they leave for another forum which is a waste and its not good to see a good forum with potential go down in reputation because its lacking maintenance. Build a team and together we can clean this forum and make it better with threading.

FlossyAF

Rep
Fear no one

This forum has alot of potential, spam and non working,bugged,trojan tools is what drives people away from this forum. People come here and spam the shit out of this forum and makes it look messy. The tools on the forum people download and find out they are bugged or not working at all so they leave for another forum which is a waste and its not good to see a good forum with potential go down in reputation because its lacking maintenance. Build a team and together we can clean this forum and make it better with threading.
Could have not said it better.

Lamborghini

Rep
Legendary

Credits: 57

Forum needs hardly moderating,otherwise some spammers will spam dozens or maybe even hundreds of crap posts and its hard to remove all this crap later.

Zero-Tolerance

Rep

Im speaking to cookies on telegram. Trying to get him to make me a moderator and get all of this spam removed. It will take me less than a week to clear out all the spam and broken links and put in some requirements for posting, but we will see what happens.

FlossyAF

Rep
Fear no one

We just need someone that is active and willing to put in the work. I'd do it for free honestly, just because I see the potential. It's just hard to do if not a single moderator or admin is on. And when there is one on, it is a short amount of time. Hopefully this gets corrected soon.