• Really bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frozencabbage

Rep
Eleaks Member

Credits: 2

I can give you the prospective of a new user, as much as I don’t think it can be useful to you. Overall this forum is good, but it could still be improved, I can relate to people saying that it’s full of spam and broken stuff. As a newcomer to this business I would really aprichiate a curated collection of guide (free and not) to start cracking, or whatever you’re doing, i know there are pinned post in all threads but it just isn’t cutting for me. That is to say that I do not know what to do nor where to start. I should also mention that I’m not that smart either so this might be one of the reason for my disorientation.

with al that said, you are doing great, admins nice, net performance is great, etc etc…

I hope to see this forum blossom as I plan to learn here a lot of thing. Stay motivated, fight for privacy, have fun.

Sry for bad English, not native.

totaln00b

Rep
Legendary

Credits: 15

Same. I actually came here to ask about more recent posts. It seems that a majority of the leaks and new, quality (read: worth upgrading for) content stopped being posted last summer. There aren't many "new" threads, at all!!

FlossyAF

Rep
Fear no one

Credits: 20

Same. I actually came here to ask about more recent posts. It seems that a majority of the leaks and new, quality (read: worth upgrading for) content stopped being posted last summer. There aren't many "new" threads, at all!!
Sadly, I noticed the same thing. I want to contribute and add new leaks etc... but the issue with the spam and active staff needs to be addressed. If I were to post leaks etc, it'll get pushed back by a bot selling CC info anyway. I also noticed the connection issue recently too. It looks like staff comes on once in a blue moon, but they have yet addressed the issue. I am glad I am not the only one that sees this. Hopefully @Cookies sees this and gets this quickly resolved.